HOME        ABOUT        CONTACT


Image_May_Contain

Image_May_Contain is an investigative publication into the information we share on social media. In 2018 Instagram included a line of code in every photo uploaded. Each line started with ‘this image may contain’. An automated system scans photo content to create descriptions with at least 80% accuracy. This publication represents the incorrect descriptions, the other 20%.


























Georgie Cornish
georgie.co@yahoo.com